Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why Do Crackers Have To Taste So Good?

I think it was Monday that I went to Whole Foods to pick up some seitan and ended up with a few extra goodies. They've got these damn crackers I love, the 365 rice crackers. I got three different flavors and for some reason when they're at my desk I'm unable to stop eating them. The question is, can I bring them home, portion them out and then take them to work? Yes, but the better question is can I trust myself to not binge on them at home? Probably not.

I have this problem where I recognize the fact that I'm overeating but then continue to do it anyway, almost as though I'm saying "F-You" to the man (the man being my desire to be thin). I'm not sure why this is, but it's a consistent feeling.

Now, I must convince myself to get my ass on the spin bike to get rid of the extra calories I just ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear No Evil