Monday, June 22, 2009

Long Time No Blog

The summer has officially started and I am in the midst of ten million weddings, festivals, pride parade, concerts...so basically lots of reasons to drink my face off and not exercise. I am trying to make a vow RIGHT NOW to not let that happen. The drinking will continue but I must force myself to exercise and actually get into the habit of sticking with it. Then I can drink and not feel guilty.

So, today is the first day of my mission. I weighed in this morning at 145.2 pounds (I'm sure there's some bloat from the booze-filled weekend on top of the ten pounds of pasta I ate at dinner last night).

For breakfast I am eating two packs of apples and cinnamon oatmeal for 240 calories, I'll be going for a run in 45 minutes and then will be treating myself to a $5 footlong veggie sub from Subway with no cheese but added hot peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear No Evil