Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back on the Wagon

I am back on the wagon and have decided to give my belly and my liver a rest as well. The pride parade was this weekend which means that I drank my way through Chicago and then had to eat in order to not throw up. I am actually shocked that I didn't go over my allotted calorie allowance and ended up losing weight this week. I am down to 141.6 as of this morning so let's all do a happy dance and hug it out.

I decided to give my liver a rest though, and try not to drink for the next two weeks. Quite frankly, going two days without anything to drink is a miracle (I am fairly certain I don't really have a problem) so two weeks is going to be hell. It's summer time, there are parties and festivals and days off, I'm going to want to drink. I will force myself to be good and hope that when my stomach bloat goes away and some poundage sheds, maybe it will motivate me further to get my ass in gear and calm down with the cocktails while in order to see my toes when I look down.

Wish me luck folks, there might be a lot of swearing going on in the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear No Evil