Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On my way home

I totally feel like I could poop my pants at any second. I have a sneaking suspicion it was the apple I scarfed down just before leaving the office, and now I'm stuck on a bus hoping my ab muscles are strong enough to take me home safely.

Today was a highly productive day and I got not 1 but 2 workouts in and ate a delicious meal I made all by myself last night.

I've been hearing a lot about how soy products really aren't great for you in large quantities, especially since soy is a hidden ingredient in most products to begin with. As a veganish eater (I eat eggs sometimes) it's hard to find foods that aren't soy based proteins so I went to Whole Foods and got some seitan. Last night a stir fried up some veggies, added some seitan and spices, put a little couscous on top and damn it tasted good when I heated it up!

Not sure what's for dinner tonight but I need to keep the calories low in an attempt to get rid of my alcohol-induced bloat from last week.

Hope you're hanging in there too.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear No Evil