Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today on OPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I have to assume today's Oprah is a rerun cuz the Biggest Loser contestants from a few seasons ago are on and looking good! They're talking about food and I have to say, I am STARVING right now. There is something about watching fitness and diet programs that brings out the inner beast in my stomach. 

Today is a WITHOUT FAIL gym day. I need to stay downtown for a bachelorette party which means lots of booze even if I do well with my food. Because I need to stay here, I have some extra time to go to the gym and I need to kick my ass while hopefully not hurting my groin any further.

For meals:

Breakfast: Protein powder (but I might need to dip into something else since I am ravenous)
Snack: Apple and maybe an orange
Lunch: Couscous, salad, boca vegan patty, broccoli
Dinner: BOOOOOOOOOOOOZE

So yeah this is why I'm fat. Forget the shit you find on this site. Booze is what keeps the pooch on my belly and I'm not really interested in giving that up. So I need to pump up the workouts - that should at least help, right? Right.

I'll be listening to Jillian Michaels' latest podcast while trying to run 20 minutes, bike 20 minutes and do some strength exercise for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear No Evil